Saturday, May 7, 2016

Pop it Ups Mother's Day Bendi Card


Hi all! Hope your weekend is off to a great start! Today I'm sharing the card I made my mom for Mother's Day this year. I've been wanting to try a bendi card for ages and this seemed like the perfect occasion for one.

My friends and I got together a few weekends ago and figured out the basic structure of a bendi card. They are ridiculously easy! After cutting the pieces, I used one of the dies from Karen's Agatha Edges set to cut a decorative edge along the top. After cutting the flaps, I scored the edges and attached them to the card. Then the fun could begin - fussy cutting all those pretty bits and pieces from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea paper and decorating with Karen Burniston's amazing dies!

On the inside of the card, I added a tree and flowers cut using Karen's All Seasons Tree die set. The Fence from her Pop Stand set is perfect on the front of the card. I just love this die! I added tufts of grass cut using one of the accessory dies included in the set, and lots of pretty flowers and butterflies, and my card was done!

Did you know Elizabeth Craft Designs is celebrating National Scrapbook Day by offering free shipping this weekend?! Now through Monday US orders will ship for free - what a great deal! Simon Says Stamp is also offering a fantastic deal this weekend. $25 off your order of $100 or more when you use the code MOMSROCK - that is an incredible deal! You can find links to the products I used from both ECD and SSS via the links below.




Have a great weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!

3 comments:

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!