Monday, March 14, 2016

Karen Burniston Designer Challenge - Pull It!

Hi all! Today I'm sharing the card I created for Karen Burniston's March Designer Challenge. This month, Karen wanted the challenge team to use any of her pull card dies and I chose the new Oval Pull Card die set. I love this new set because of the cool twist Karen added to it. There's a little tab that threads through the front of the card and attaches to the edge, and when you open it...

...it pulls anything that's attached to the other end. How cool is that?! A few of the DC members have used the Balloon die with this set and I couldn't wait to try it myself. The gorgeous World's Fair paper from Graphic 45 is perfect for the theme.

I used Karen's new What's Up stamp set to create the greeting, which is perfect for a graduation card, or any card for a new venture. I used Elizabeth Craft Designs' new Soft Finish Cardstock in Dusky Sky for the card base, and the new Pull Card Edges make decorating the front so easy!

This is one of those cards that you absolutely have to see in action. So cool!! I just love how this turned out.

The supplies I used can be found at Elizabeth Craft Designs and Simon Says Stamp via the links below.



Make sure you check out Karen's blog on Wednesday for loads of inspiration from the team as well as a brand new video from Karen!

7 comments:

  1. Ooooaaaahhh! This makes me smile! I have not touched this paper pad yet. You have inspire me to! I need to order that hot air balloon die. I have not seen it before.♡HUGS YOU ARE LOVED♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooaaaahhh! This makes me smile! I have not touched this paper pad yet. You have inspire me to! I need to order that hot air balloon die. I have not seen it before.♡HUGS YOU ARE LOVED♡

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, this is sooo cool Shelly! You are right, you do need to see it in action. I love that twist Karen built into the die. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love your card! So very clever and beautifully created! Hugs, Rita

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!