Sunday, January 16, 2011

Very Cool iPhone App!

After seeing Elizabeth's amazing picture that she edited using an iPhone app called Photo Studio, I had to download it and try it out. The first picture I played with was one I'd taken awhile ago. It's one of our chickens - Buttercup - hanging out on the picnic table. I think I used the 'Ancona' effect on this one.

Yesterday, I was on my way home from stamp club and visiting a friend (tell Henry thanks for the checkup, Robyn. I saved my $20 copay!), and the sunset was gorgeous! I whipped off the road into the cemetery (good unobstructed views) and took a few quick photos with my camera. Last night I played around with it using the 'Ancient Canvas' effect and came up with the above. I'm so impressed with this app! It's only $1.99 to boot. Thanks so much, Elizabeth, for sharing this app with me.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly, These photos are amazing! Love Buttercup! Have a wonderful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you got this app. I think the more you play with it the more you will like it. I, too, enjoyed seeing buttercup. I am hoping this means you get fresh eggs? I am so jealous...

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that chicken...so can you print them and at what resolution?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these! I have a similar app on my android and LOVE all the effects it can do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that sunset picture is amazing :~) Thanks for sharing :~)
    Jinny

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing, Shelly! Love what you're doing with that phone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the photos! Just downloaded the app to my phone...looking forward to making some art! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!