Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Created Byhand Challenge - Summer

Another tag, this time for the Created Byhand Summer challenge. I'm also submitting for the Ranger Yahoo group's monthly challenge.

This is one of my favorite stamps from Artistic Outpost's Keeper plate. The image was stamped, colored, and clear embossed. Next, I sponged on Distress inks and flicked water over the top to create a water-speckled look. To finish it off I added few more AO stamps and a measuring tape strip from Oxford Impressions' Measure Up collage sheet.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag, love that stamped image, I can see why you love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still love this set from AO..love the tag

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see why you love that stamp. Great vintage tag, Shelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh more gorgeous things on your blog ! Love your use of colour, vibrant in a subdued kind of way, if you catch my drift ;)
    Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog, they make me blush :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. your tag is amazing! I love the stamped image too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this tag. Great colors and image. The flowers are the perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!