Friday, July 28, 2017

Huge Sizzix Sale - Christmas in July!


Hi all! It has been insanely hot here in Mississippi for the past couple weeks and I am longing for some cool weather, which is months away for us. The next best thing is cranking up the a/c in the studio and working on Christmas projects!

I saw that Sizzix was having a huge Christmas in July sale and thought I'd make a quick project using Eileen Hull's new Journal die and a few of my favorite Christmas dies by Tim Holtz. You might have seen the first shadow box I created using Eileen's die back in May. I made this in a similar way, but used jewelry boxes I got at the dollar store for my niches. Easy peasy!

On the left side, I used a sentiment from Tim's Christmas Stacked Words die and some pretty holly branches cut using his Holiday Greens die. Both are on sale this weekend along with a ton of other great dies from Tim and Eileen. It's a fantastic time to stock up!

You can shop for the dies I used via the banner below.

All the papers, ephemera, and embellishments are from Tim and can be found at Simon Says Stamp via the image below.


I always use Grafix Medium Weight chipboard for my projects using Eileen's dies. It's super sturdy and the perfect thickness for her dies!



Thanks so much for stopping by today! I apologize for no longer posting the thumbnail images of the products I use. InLinkz (whose service generated the images and links) changed and they are charging way more than I can afford for their service. I hope it won't be too much of an inconvenience to my followers!

Have a great weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Super sweet project! Always love your creations. TFS! And don't worry about those thumbnails, I've noticed many are switching links to images and banners. Its all good. :)
    Have a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly this is such an adorable way to use that die- love you take on the Journal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed many are switching links to images and banners. Its all good. :)


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!