Sunday, September 6, 2015

Boo! A Few of My Favorite Sizzix Halloween Projects

Hi all! With the big Sizzix Labor Day sale going on this weekend, I thought it would be fun to share a few of my favorite Halloween projects that use some of the sale dies. This is the perfect time to stock up on dies for holiday crafting!

The first card I'm sharing is one that was created for one of Tim Holtz's stamp releases, but I don't think I ever shared it on my blog. It uses Tim's Headstone die, along with the Graveyard On the Edge die, plus the 31 Movers and Shapers die, and the Cobwebs Texture Fade.

Eileen Hull's Cupcake Stand is so fun to use in different ways, depending on the theme you want. Here, I've added a dollar store candle holder to make a fun Halloween cloche. Super easy, quick and cute - this is one of my all-time most popular posts! You can find more HERE.

This is such a fun card! It combines a bunch of the dies that are on sale - one of them is the Artful Dwellings die that can be used for tons of different projects. Click HERE to read how I made it.

This chunky tag is one of my favorite projects from a few years ago. It uses the Boo die that I totally fell in love with the minute it came out. It's one of those dies that I will never part with! You can see the original post for this HERE.

To shop the sale, click the image below. Have fun!



For even more spooky inspiration, click HERE to see all of my Halloween-inspired posts. And you know I have loads of projects using Tim's other dies as well - just click HERE to see everything tagged with TH!

Thanks so much for stopping by today - enjoy the rest of your holiday weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Oh I just love when all the Halloween creations start to get posted these are brilliant and I love how you changed the Time Travellers face to a skeleton, such a creative touch.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love to see your amazing work especially Halloween !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all wonderful Shelly, thanks for sharing them! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!