Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day, everyone! The photo above is of six - yes, SIX - four leaf clovers I found yesterday. How cool is that?

This is the first time I've ever even found a four leaf clover. I spotted one and then the next, and then even more. At first I thought it might just be that the whole plant I was looking at was some kind of four leafed variety, but the rest of the stems were all just three leaves. Crazy!

I took one and pressed it between two pieces of Ranger Memory Glass and made a little necklace to wear today. I'll let you know if I win the lottery or anything. ;-)

Have a great day!!

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Six four leaf clovers! Happy St Patricks day!
    Hugs Hanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're on a roll... good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow lucky you..........its all going to be fab for you this year. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, who is going to be a VERY lucky girl then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was in High School, our front yard was clover instead of grass....my dad didn't want to mow. The only bad part was the flowers brought in lots of bees so you had to be careful. I always found lots of four leaf clovers then, pressed them. I wonder if they are still in my kid's Bible where I left them......I'm going to have to go look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you DO win the lottery, Shelly! Happy St. Patty's Day to you:)
    - DebbieK

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a lucky gal--Happy St. Paddy's Day!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found out that there are 10,000 3-leaf clovers for every 4-leaf clover; the odds of finding a 4-leaf clover are huge--this is so amazing that you found 6 of them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!