Thursday, September 11, 2008

Halloween Bingo!

I got a big stash of goodies from RockCandy Studios a few days ago and couldn't wait to create something! I started with one of their vintage Bingo cards and added one of their European Dresden cut-up embellishments to the top. I stamped the raven and flourish from Oxford Impressions Wicked stamp set on a chipboard circle covered with a vintage German book page. I added a crepe paper ruffle and adhered it to the center of the card. The bottom is embellished
with a few buttons from RockCandy's 'Buttons by the Shot'. To finish it off I inked the edges and added grommets and tied black ribbon (from RockCandy, but not in the store yet) as a hanger. The ribbon is ahhhhhhhhh.....beautiful, beautiful ribbon. It reminds me of vintage seam binding, which I love using as ribbon. Now I don't have to use my vintage stash up! Look how excited my Kewpie is!

4 comments:

  1. well if i would have just read your blog..i would have know the answers to my ?'s on the rcsdt group..still this is a great piece..love suzanne's new plate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this - just perfectly put together.

    and love the kewpie too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad I found your blog, love your work, thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what you did with the bingo card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!